Execute curriculum and lesson plans assigned by the regular teacher as needed.
• Oversee students outside of the classroom including in the hallways and playground.
• Comply with all school regulations and policies at all times.
• Take attendance and document daily notes.
• Ensure classroom and work is kept clean and orderly.
• Oversee the normal classroom rhythms and activities.
• Connect with the Co-Director at the end of the session for feedback.
• Creativity—Analyzes problems/needs and creates breakthrough solutions.
• Priority Setting—Creates focus and can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal.
• Integrity and Trust—Keeps confidences and can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner.
Part Time, hourly (not to exceed 20 hours per week)