CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (with % emphasis for each):
• Create and implement strategies to capture stories, pictures, and videos depicting the impact of Centerpoint’s Vision.
• Oversee the communications for all church-wide ministry events and activities.
• Define and manage the brand standards and style guide and communicate that to all stakeholders
• The broad scope includes announcements, social media, website, print materials, external
and internal promotions, online advertisements, and more.
• Collaborate with the lead staff to identify priorities and determine the direction for communications efforts based on the church’s yearly calendar, goals, and initiatives.
• Develop online content and create a social media and web presence that is strategic, spiritual, and personal.
• Collaborate across various ministry areas to create communications plans, produce communications materials and content, and support event promotion and other needs.
• Identify and capture compelling personal stories from within the church and integrate the communication of those stories.
• Ensure high-quality and high-impact communications are created for internal and external audiences.
• Recruit, train, lead and develop volunteers to help implement communications strategies.
• Oversee all marketing campaigns, deliverables, timelines, and budgets
• Guide the marketing vendors, including hiring, training, workloads, schedules, and deadlines.
• Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers, and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
• Oversee the operation of the church's website, email marketing program, and provide analytics review.
• Strategic Agility—Is future-oriented and can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities.
• Building Effective Teams—Defines success in terms of the whole team.
• Priority Setting—Creates focus and can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal.
• Integrity and Trust—Keeps confidence and can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director